Saturday, May 17, 2008

Play date

This past week I was invited to my friend Joe's (one of my boyfriends...daddy doesn't know) house for a playdate. Sohaan and Amelia were also there! We had a good time, well the boys played more than the girls as they can crawl and actually know what toys are for. We watched them (and took naps)... can't wait to grow and be able to have that kind of fun!


I wanted to wear something cute and told my mommy to try a flower rather than a bow... What do you think?


This is Beth, she is Joe's mom. She made a yummy lunch for the mommies! She is really sweet!


Here is Joe showing off how many toys he can play with...all at once! He is such a big boy ;)



The boys playing rough...boy things!



At the end it was picture time but I was so tired I decided to go for a nap instead.

No comments: