Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mi little girl...you are one

Time has flown by! I can not believe it has been over a year since you arrived, since you made life so much better for your daddy and me! You have become our life, our happiness, our everything!

Thank you for your smiles, which you share ALL THE TIME! Thank you for calling us "mama" and "papi". Thank you for being so sweet and lovable. Thank you for giving meaning to our lives. Thank you for being you!

You are talking so much - papi or puppy (not sure, maybe both!), baby/bebe, mama, dada, ball, up, oh oh, Oko/Ko (which means Okki - your puppy), ma/ma (which is mas is Spanish - for more) and many other things that I will soon learn to understand!

You are such a smiler and a flirt - people better smile at you or you will stare and smile until they do!

You love your daddy - you get so excited when you see him...and he does too when he sees you!

You love books - better than any toy I can ever give you!

You sleep so good - 2 naps (at least at home, at school maybe not all the time!) and 13-14 hours at night (Thank you for that!)

You make me want to be the best mommy in the world! I love you!

No comments: